What a great start to my blog. I did not expect to be nominated for this award. I'm so grateful to be nominated. I want to say Thank You to Ms. Nichola Cosgrove of At Home with Nich for nominating me for this award.
My main reason I started this blog is that we live in a world which is full of noise that blinds people from the truth and reality. My goal is to send positivity to every individual who is confused by their decisions, choices and how they live their life.
Receiving this award motivates me to work harder in producing better content that will give positive impact to your life.
What is Sunshine Blogger Award?
This award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging world with their writing. As I written earlier we live in a world full of hate, confusion, noise, negativity, indoctrination.
This blog serves as a vessel of positivity and truth to you, the reader.
Write a post about accepting the award, thanking the blogger who nominated you for the award.
Answers the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
Nominate other bloggers who you wish to receive the award.
Display a selection of questions for those you wish to nominate for the award.
Comment on each of the nominees' blogs letting them know that you have nominated them and give a link back to your post.
List the "rules" and display Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Questions from At Home with Nich:
1. If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
I could probably be a chameleon because I'm a sneaky type of person and I don't really need to stand out. I'm comfortable being me.
2. If you could go back in time when would that be and why?
Probably 4 years ago before entering college. I used to believe that college is the only path of life but now I realized that you choose your own path and with the evolution of technology more opportunities will be available for us to reach "success"
3. If you could change one thing about the world we live in what would it be?
It would be the mindset of the people. Most of us are fixed mindset type of people because we were influenced the wrong way.
4. What is the most influential memory you have that has impacted on your life today?
For you, it might be boring but I watched a lot of TED talks and read books. That memory changed my life and gave me a sense of purpose in life.
5. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would that be?
Probably in Finland and Japan. I heard that Finland has great education system so that's why I want to travel there. I recently spent a week in Japan and I loved it there the people are great.
6. The last train has left for the day and you need to call someone to come and pick you up, who would you call?
Probably my mother
7. If you were to have a film made about your life who would you want to play you?
Probably Jim Carrey because he's very much woke.
8. If you had the chance to move to another country to live where would that be?
Iceland because it is the safest country.
9. Inventor name a cocktail that best describes your personality. With or without alcohol whatever is your preference.
N.X.L.C which means next level consciousness
10. You are hosting a dinner party and you can invite 5 people, who would you invite?
My parents, 2 of my sisters and a special someone.
11. Cheese or chocolate?
Well, I'm a vegan so probably chocolate.
This blog really caught my attention. I am nominating Felix from Vegetivia for vegan and productivity tips. Some questions are deep but that’s the way I like it.
My 11 questions for you:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What type of future do you want?
3. Do you think humans are capable of changing the world without political agendas? Why?
4. Do you think Elon Musk will achieve his goal to go to mars?
5. Do you believe that the foods we eat affect our living?
6. Are you a conspiracy theorist?
7. What is your version of success?
8. Do you believe in purpose?
9. If you could invent one thing what would it be?
10. Do you believe that we can create our version of reality?
11. What is your legacy?
Let's continue to inspire people by using our technology the right way!